- Product construction
- Care instructions
These crew-length socks combine ethically sourced Alpaca and Merino wool to create the most comfortable pair of socks you’ll own! Made in Europe, these socks offers optimal warmth, are natural water-repellent, and boast antimicrobial properties. Designed to stay in place all day, they feature a full layer of thick cushioning for maximum comfort on the foot and shin. Hiking in the mountains will be even more enjoyable! The extra support on arch and ankle adds the perfect final touch to this style.
50% Merino wool, 15% Alpaca wool, 15% Polyamide, 10% Acrylic, 5% Polypropylene, 5% Elastane
Heavyweight all-over cushioning to provide superior comfort and warmth
• Extra support on arch and ankle
• Heel and toe reinforcement
• Flat toe seams
• Crew length
• Certified mulesed-free Merino wool• Certified mulesed-free Merino wool
• Made in Europe
- Wash in machine in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Machine wash cold
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.
Soooo soft and warm, love them !