Our extra-warm gloves feature the most advanced water and wind protection with the best insulation for maximum warmth.
Moisture ManagementACCU-DRI® is a moisture wicking technology that absorbs and disperses micro-droplets of humidity so that your garments dry more quickly. ACCU-DRI® is a KOMBI proprietary technology.
InsulationDown creates high-loft clusters that trap air and body heat to keep you warm. Down is very easy to pack and has a supreme warmth-to-weight ratio. All KOMBI is sourced from geese originating from the food industry and not subjected to unnecessary harm.
Breathability, Waterproofness, Wind protectionKOMBI proprietary WATERGUARD® membrane allows moisture to escape, serves as a barrier to keep snow and water away from your hands and protects them from the wind.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
Medium cuff packable and quilted mitts with WATERGUARD® membrane and ethical goose down. Elegance and warmth guaranteed. Women MULTI style.
Water-resistant and breathable textured polyester
Water-resistant synthetic leather
WATERGUARD® waterproof, breathable
Ethical goose down
ACCU-DRI® moisture-wicking micro-polyester
• Light, packable, quilted mitts
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.