Our warm gloves feature high-performance components to keep hands dry and warm in very cold temperatures.
InsulationULTRALOFT® is a KOMBI proprietary microfibre insulation that provides water-resistant and wind-resistant protection.
Breathability, Waterproofness, Wind protectionKOMBI proprietary WATERGUARD® membrane allows moisture to escape, serves as a barrier to keep snow and water away from your hands and protects them from the wind.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
This model’s got some style! These premium leather gloves offer a road racing look coupled with elegance. With the ULTRALOFT® breathable insulation and naturally wicking, antimicrobial wool blend lining, they offer the ultimate comfort for winter weather while the neoprene cuffs and bungee velcro strap fit your wrists just right. Take them with you for a ski trip, to go snow tubing with your family, or to enjoy a nice, long walk in the snow. The Drifter adult’s gloves rank 3 on our warmth level scale.
Premium goatskin and Durable synthetic leather
WATERGUARD® waterproof, breathable, and windproof PFC-free membrane
ULTRALOFT® warm and breathable microfibre insulation
Naturally moisture-wicking, antimicrobial, and very soft wool blend - 73% Polyester, 27% Wool
• Neoprene adjustable short cuff with gusset
• Leash emplacement
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over 95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under 95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.