- Product construction
- Care instructions
The Panoptic ski socks are perfect for extreme cold conditions where you need optimal warmth. Our over-the-calf socks feature heavyweight all-over cushioning to ensure superior comfort for skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, and any other winter sport. Designed to stay in place throughout the day and deliver the best performance, these ski socks feature extra support on the arch and ankle, heel and toe reinforcement, and flat toe seams for a chafe-free experience. Ideal for those who require a bit more support on the slopes.
38% Merino wool, 38% Acrylic, 22% Nylon, 2% Elastane
• Extra support on arch and ankle
• Heel and toe reinforcement
• Flat toe seams
• Over the calf length
- Wash in machine in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Machine wash cold
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over 95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under 95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.