Paragon Heavy Ski Socks - Children
- Product construction
- Care instructions
Say hello to your child's soon-to-be favourite pair of ski socks. Our kids' socks are made of DRIRELEASE® certified mulesing-free Merino wool to keep tiny toes warm, while the mesh ventilation zones provide maximum breathability when they’re active. The combination of heavyweight all-over cushioning, providing superior comfort and warmth, and extra support on the arch and ankle make these Merino wool socks the best bet for playing in the snow or any other winter activity they want to do.
72% DRIRELEASE® Merino wool, 15% Polyester, 12% Polyamide, 1% Elastane
Heavyweight all-over cushioning to provide superior comfort and warmth.
• Extra support on arch and ankle
• Mesh ventilation zones to provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
• Heel and toe reinforcement
• Flat toe seams
• Over the calf length
- Wash in machine in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Machine wash cold
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.