Our warm gloves feature high-performance components to keep hands dry and warm in very cold temperatures.
InsulationULTRALOFT® is a KOMBI proprietary microfibre insulation that provides water-resistant and wind-resistant protection.
Breathability, Waterproofness, Wind protectionKOMBI proprietary WATERGUARD® membrane allows moisture to escape, serves as a barrier to keep snow and water away from your hands and protects them from the wind.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
The Epic is one of our most popular pairs of fingermitts for a reason. With a vintage look, the packable shell is water-resistant, durable, and breathable. The WATERGUARD® membrane adds waterproofness while the ULTRALOFT® warm and breathable microfibre insulation and naturally moisture-wicking, antimicrobial wool-blend lining ensure that your hands stay comfortable and dry. Plus, the addition of a fingermitt lining provides extra warmth. Ideal for ice skating, skiing, playing in the snow, and all your winter activities. The Epic women’s mitts rank 3 on our warmth level scale.
Water-resistant, durable, and breathable mat iridescent or shiny packable
Durable synthetic leather
WATERGUARD® waterproof, breathable, and windproof PFC-free membrane
ULTRALOFT® warm and breathable microfibre insulation
Naturally moisture-wicking, antimicrobial, and very soft wool blend - 73% Polyester, 27% Wool
• Fingermitt lining for extra warmth
• Leash emplacement
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over 95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under 95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.