Fibres & YarnsPRIMALOFT® yarn are ultrafine polyester fibers designed for moisture management. It ensures the garment is fast drying, light and soft.
InsulationPRIMALOFT® GOLD microfibre insulation is the ultimate warmth-to-weight thermal efficiency. It is made of 55% post-consumer recycled fibers.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
Made in Europe, these over-the-calf socks make for the most comfortable pair of socks ever. These midweight ski socks with PRIMALOFT® offer optimal warmth and feature mesh ventilation zones for maximum breathability. Plus, they’re designed to stay put all day. Specially adapted to your ski boots, they’re padded where it counts the most to provide cushioning on the foot and shin. Make the most of your ski trip with these Merino wool socks! The extra support on the arch and ankle adds a nice final touch.
49% Polyamide, 28% PRIMALOFT®, 21% Merino wool, 2% Elastane
Ski boot adapted cushioning on feet and shins. Designed to keep socks in place throughout the day.
• Mesh ventilation zones to provide maximum breathability
• Extra support on arch and ankle
• Heel and toe reinforcement
• Flat toe seams
• Made in Europe
• Anatomical fit
• Certified mulesed-free Merino wool
• Over the calf length
- Wash in machine in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Machine wash cold
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.