Our extra-warm gloves feature the most advanced water and wind protection with the best insulation for maximum warmth.
InsulationPRIMALOFT BIO® is the first 100% recycled synthetic insulation and fabric.
Breathability, Waterproofness, Wind protectionKOMBI proprietary WATERGUARD® membrane allows moisture to escape, serves as a barrier to keep snow and water away from your hands and protects them from the wind.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
Did someone say convenient? This understated style has it all : water-resistant, breathable Oxford Pique shell, WATERGUARD® waterproof membrane, and innovative 100% recycled PRIMALOFT® BIO insulation and fleece lining. Extremely warm, you can rely on them to adapt to every condition, whether it be alpine touring, shovelling the yard, or enjoying a walk in the snow. The addition of a nose wipe and a wrist leash make these mitts the ultimate winter companion for all your excursions!
Water-resistant and breathable Oxford Pique or textured polyester
Water-resistant synthetic leather
WATERGUARD® waterproof, breathable, windproof
PRIMALOFT® BIO breathable and water resistant microfibre insulation (100% recycled)
Recycled fleece (100% recycled)
• Adjustable wrist strap
• Multi wrist leash
• Nose wipe
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.