Our extra-warm gloves feature the most advanced water and wind protection with the best insulation for maximum warmth.
Moisture ManagementACCU-DRI® is a moisture wicking technology that absorbs and disperses micro-droplets of humidity so that your garments dry more quickly. ACCU-DRI® is a KOMBI proprietary technology.
InsulationDown creates high-loft clusters that trap air and body heat to keep you warm. Down is very easy to pack and has a supreme warmth-to-weight ratio. All KOMBI is sourced from geese originating from the food industry and not subjected to unnecessary harm.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
A pair of KOMBI leather mittens made for winters in Canada! Super warm and cozy, they're perfect for alpine skiers or anyone that gets cold easily. Thanks to the waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane and ethical goose down insulation, your hands will be protected from the cold with style. Plus, the ACCU-DRI® is moisture wicking to keep you comfortable and dry. These leather mittens for women are simply perfect!
GORE-TEX® waterproof, breathable, windproof
Ethical goose down
ACCU-DRI® moisture-wicking micro-polyester
• +GORE WARM technology for higher insulation performance
• Elite wrist leash
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.