Moisture ManagementACCU-DRI® is a moisture wicking technology that absorbs and disperses micro-droplets of humidity so that your garments dry more quickly. ACCU-DRI® is a KOMBI proprietary technology.
InsulationDown creates high-loft clusters that trap air and body heat to keep you warm. Down is very easy to pack and has a supreme warmth-to-weight ratio. All KOMBI is sourced from geese originating from the food industry and not subjected to unnecessary harm.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
These women’s mitts are made of water-resistant, ultra-durable textured shell with goatskin palms. With a GORE-TEX® membrane and goose down insulation, these KOMBI mitts are certified +GORE WARM for superior warmth and insulation no matter the conditions. With 100% recycled polyester ACCU-DRI® moisture-wicking lining, a mesh-lined pocket with waterproof zipper, and a wrist leash, they are everything you need for ski touring, snowshoeing, snowboarding, and all your winter activities. The Patroller women’s mitts rank 4 on our warmth level scale.
Water-resistant, ultra-durable textured oxford polyamide
Gore-Tex waterproof, breathable, windproof membrane
ACCU-DRI® 100% recycled fabric with moisture-wicking treatment - 100% Recycled Polyester
• +GORE WARM technology for higher insulation performance
• Mesh-lined ventilation pocket with waterproof zipper
• Elite wrist leash
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.