Crew Corduroy Gloves - Men
Fibres & YarnsA blend of synthetic and natural Merino wool that efficiently grabs liquid away from the skin and pushes it to the outside of the fabric where it can evaporate quickly.
Breathability, Waterproofness, Wind protectionKOMBI proprietary WATERGUARD® membrane allows moisture to escape, serves as a barrier to keep snow and water away from your hands and protects them from the wind.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
The Crew gloves are the perfect mix of fashion and workwear. Made with water-resistant, durable, and breathable corduroy mixed with genuine leather, these men's gloves feature a premium sheepskin palm for added durability. The drirelease® lining with merino wool provides superior comfort, while the WATERGUARD® membrane ensures your hands stay dry in changing weather conditions. These KOMBI gloves are designed to offer both style and functionality, making them ideal for urban adventures. The Crew men’s gloves rank 2 on our warmth level scale.
Water-resistant, durable, and breathable corduroy polyester
WATERGUARD® waterproof, breathable, and windproof PFC-free membrane
drirelease® with Merino wool - comfortable and warm - 90% Dri-Release Polyester, 10% Merino wool
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.