Downhill WATERGUARD® Gloves - Juniors
Our extra-warm gloves feature the most advanced water and wind protection with the best insulation for maximum warmth.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
Thanks to these long-cuff gloves, the era of “Mom, my gloves are full of snow!” is over. Easy to put over jacket sleeves, the long cuffs act as a snow gaiter. The WATERGUARD® waterproof, breathable, and windproof membrane combined with ethical Goose down and SOFTLOFT insulation ensures total warmth for little hands, while the wool blend lining and adjustable cuff and wrist elastics provide comfort. The nose wipe is also a great feature for runny noses. Now, who wants to build an igloo?
100% Recycled water-resistant and breathable polyester twill fabric
Water-resistant synthetic leather
WATERGUARD® waterproof and breathable, windproof
Ethical Goose down and SOFTLOFT polyester microfibre / 80% Recycled
Naturally wicking, antimicrobial wool blend
• Double elastic cord and cord stopper to adjust cuff and wrist
• Multi wrist leash
• Nose wipe
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.