Explorer THINDOWN® Long Cuff Gloves - Women
Breathability, Waterproofness, Wind protectionKOMBI proprietary WATERGUARD® membrane allows moisture to escape, serves as a barrier to keep snow and water away from your hands and protects them from the wind.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
Particularly suited for the adventuress in you, these ELITE gloves are ideal for alpine touring and mountain exploring. The wool blend lining makes this style perfect for off-trail expeditions and, thanks to the innovative THINDOWN® + SORONA® insulation that is warmer than regular down fill, you'll never get cold fingers again! The wrist leash gives you peace of mind when taking the gloves off so you can fully appreciate your outdoor adventures. The Explorer women’s gloves rank 4 on our warmth level scale.
FLEXSHELL water-resistant and breathable stretch fabric
WATERGUARD® waterproof, breathable, and windproof PFC-free membrane
THINDOWN® + SORONA® Bio-Boosted insulation with down - 80 gsm
Naturally moisture-wicking, antimicrobial, and very soft wool blend - 73% Polyester, 27% Wool
• 80 g Innovative THINDOWN® fabric is warmer than regular down fill
• Elite wrist leash
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.