Fastlane Ski Goggles for Average Sunlight - Junior
- Product construction
Designed to sit close enough to the face to still provide a larger field of vision, these kids’ ski goggles are made for skiing on cloudy to sunny days. With an average sunlight VLT (Visible Light Transmission) of 18-43% and a cylindrical double lens, curving horizontally while remaining flat vertically, Optik MAX anti-fog lens treatment, gold mirror coating, and 100% UVA/UVB protection, our Fastlane goggles provide optimum clarity and protection in any weather. These kids’ ski goggles fit children aged 6 and up, feature an articulating outrigger positioning system, and are compatible with ski helmets for maximum comfort.
6 years old +
• Helmet compatible
• 2 layers density foam
• Multi usage goggle sock (protection & lens wipe)
• Soft touch matte frame
• Articulating outrigger positioning system
• Cylindrical double lens, curving horizontally while remaining flat vertically. They are designed to sit close enough to your face to still provide you with a larger field of vision
• UVA/UVB 100% protection
• Optik MAX Anti-fog lens treatment
• Optimum clarity and protection
• Gold Mirror coating
Visible light transmission (VLT)
• Average sunlight (18-43%)
• Sunny to cloudy days
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.