Fastlane Ski Goggles for Average Sunlight - Junior
- Product construction
Designed to sit close enough to the face to still provide a larger field of vision, these kids’ ski goggles are made for skiing on cloudy to sunny days. With an average sunlight VLT (Visible Light Transmission) of 18-43% and a cylindrical double lens, curving horizontally while remaining flat vertically, Optik MAX anti-fog lens treatment, gold mirror coating, and 100% UVA/UVB protection, our Fastlane goggles provide optimum clarity and protection in any weather. These kids’ ski goggles fit children aged 6 and up, feature an articulating outrigger positioning system, and are compatible with ski helmets for maximum comfort. Category 2 (VLT of 30%) for average sunlight. Absolute clarity, precision, comfort, and protection.
• 6 years old + • Helmet compatible • 2 layers density foam • Soft touch matte frame • Articulating outrigger positioning system • Silicone on strap
• Cylindrical double lens Curving horizontally while remaining flat vertically. They are designed to sit close enough to your face to still provide you with a larger field of vision • UVA/UVB 100% protection • Optik MAX Anti-fog lens treatment • Optimum clarity and protection • Gold Mirror coating
• Average sunlight (18-43%) • Sunny to cloudy days
• Multi usage goggle sock (protection & lens wipe)
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.