Our extra-warm gloves feature the most advanced water and wind protection with the best insulation for maximum warmth.
InsulationULTRALOFT® is a KOMBI proprietary microfibre insulation that provides water-resistant and wind-resistant protection.
Breathability, Waterproofness, Wind protectionKOMBI proprietary WATERGUARD® membrane allows moisture to escape, serves as a barrier to keep snow and water away from your hands and protects them from the wind.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
These retro-looking mitts offer incredible style, versatility, and optimum functionality. They're guaranteed to keep you warm and dry thanks to the WATERGUARD® waterproof and breathable membrane. Plus, the wide zipper feature makes putting the mitts over your jacket so quick and easy you'll never want to take them off. However, if you decide to remove them in the chairlift, we suggest you use the wrist leash just to make sure you don't lose your new favourite mitts on the slopes!
Water-resistant and breathable polyamide Ripstop or polyester Packable
Water-resistant synthetic leather
WATERGUARD® waterproof, breathable, windproof
ULTRALOFT® breathable microfibre
Micro velvet fleece, ultra soft and comfy"
• Reflective trims
• Multi wrist leash"
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.