Frontier GORE-TEX Mittens - Men
Moisture ManagementACCU-DRI® is a moisture wicking technology that absorbs and disperses micro-droplets of humidity so that your garments dry more quickly. ACCU-DRI® is a KOMBI proprietary technology.
InsulationULTRALOFT® is a KOMBI proprietary microfibre insulation that provides water-resistant and wind-resistant protection.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
Gear up for winter with the Frontier mittens for men. The synthetic leather palms provide enhanced durability and grip for skiing, shovelling, alpine touring, and everything in between. With a GORE-TEX® waterproof and windproof membrane, and ULTRALOFT® warm, breathable insulation, these mitts are certified +GORE ACTIVE for balanced heat transfer and optimized moisture management. With the addition of ACCU-DRI® 100% recycled lining, these extremely breathable and light gloves feature a convenient heat pack pocket and an insulated medium cuff for extra-cold days. The Frontier men’s mitts rank 3 on our warmth level scale.
Water-resistant, durable, and breathable textured fabric
Durable and water-resistant textured synthetic leather
Gore-Tex waterproof, breathable, windproof membrane
ULTRALOFT® warm and breathable microfibre insulation
ACCU-DRI® 100% recycled fabric with moisture-wicking treatment - 100% Recycled Polyester
• +GORE ACTIVE technology for balanced heat transfer and optimized moisture management
• Heat pack pocket
• Leash emplacement
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.