Sensor M/L Ski Goggles for Low Sunlight
- Product construction
Say hello to the perfect ski goggles for cloudy weather. Featuring a low sunlight VLT (Visible Light Transmission) of 43-80%, our Sensor goggles are designed with a spherical lens that’s curved horizontally and vertically for peripheral vision, reduced glare, and no distortion. The Optik EXTREME anti-fog lens treatment and 100% UVA/UVB protection offer absolute clarity, precision, and protection, in all conditions. Our men and women’s ski goggles feature fleece-covered, dual-density foam, are ski helmet compatible, and provide a medium/large fit for optimal comfort. Category 1 (VLT of 75%) for low sunlight. Absolute clarity, precision, comfort, and protection.
• Large fit • Helmet compatible • 3 layers density foam with soft fleece finishing • Regular strap positioning system with silicone
• Spherical lens Curved horizontally and vertically for peripheral vision, reduced glare and no distortion • UVA/UVB 100% protection • Optik EXTREME Anti-fog lens treatment • Absolute clarity, precision and protection • Revo coating
• Low sunlight (43-80%) • Cloudy days
• Multi usage goggle sock (Protection & lens wipe)
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.