MERINO BLEND Bottom - Men
Our warm gloves feature high-performance components to keep hands dry and warm in very cold temperatures.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
This base layer bottom delivers both warmth and comfort on the skin. The ultra-soft polyester and ethically sourced Merino wool blend retains heat while the ACCU-DRI® moisture-management technology ensures you stay dry when moving around. Perfect for a multitude of activities, this ankle-length bottom with elastic waistband will take you from the ski slopes, to morning runs, to a cold night by the campfire when you want additional coziness.
Outer content: 80% Polyester, 20% Merino wool
Inner content: 97% Polyester, 3% Elastane
• Certified mulesed-free and ethically sourced Merino wool
• ACCU-DRI® moisture management technology
• Naturally antimicrobial
• Anti-friction flatlock seams
• Elastic waistband
• Reflective logo
- Machine wash cold
- Tumble dry low temperature
- Do not iron
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.
The actual material,look and feel is awesome. However my husband cannot bend over in them or use for Nordic skiing as the rise/crotch depth is extremely short. All measurements online indicate a size medium. Unable to return as he removed tags in eager anticipation to wear them. I also purchased the women’s version and they have amazing coverage.