Okay WATERGUARD® Mittens - Junior
Our warm gloves feature high-performance components to keep hands dry and warm in very cold temperatures.
InsulationULTRALOFT® is a KOMBI proprietary microfibre insulation that provides water-resistant and wind-resistant protection.
Breathability, Waterproofness, Wind protectionKOMBI proprietary WATERGUARD® membrane allows moisture to escape, serves as a barrier to keep snow and water away from your hands and protects them from the wind.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
This new style’s got a good combo: versatility and fun colours. These winter mitts for kids provide warmth and comfort thanks to the ULTRALOFT® breathable insulation and ultra-soft sherpa lining. The 100% recycled water-resistant and breathable shell makes it an all-rounder. Perfect for outdoor activities such as skiing, snowshoeing, sledding, and every other winter activity your kid feels like doing, they’re also a great choice for the schoolyard. They’re more than just okay! The Okay kids’ mitts rank 3 on our warmth level scale.
100% Recycled, Water-resistant, durable, and breathable twill textured polyester
Durable and water-resistant textured synthetic leather
WATERGUARD® waterproof, breathable, and windproof PFC-free membrane
ULTRALOFT® 60% recycled, warm and breathable microfibre insulation
70% Recycled, comfortable, ultra-soft sherpa lining - 70% Poly-recycled, 30% Polyester
• Square top stitching on back of the hand
• Wrist leash emplacement
• Adjustable wrist strap on palm side
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over 95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under 95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.