Outback PRIMALOFT BIO® Mittens - Men
Our extra-warm gloves feature the most advanced water and wind protection with the best insulation for maximum warmth.
InsulationPRIMALOFT BIO® is the first 100% recycled synthetic insulation and fabric.
Breathability, Waterproofness, Wind protectionKOMBI proprietary WATERGUARD® membrane allows moisture to escape, serves as a barrier to keep snow and water away from your hands and protects them from the wind.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
The ultimate rugged mitts for the woodsman. Introducing recycled materials such as 100% recycled twill, PRIMALOFT® BIO breathable microfiber, and 100% recycled fleece lining, they're built to handle the most strenuous outdoor work while keeping you warm all day long, providing at the same time total versatility for any winter activity you feel like doing that day. The nose wipe feature on the thumb will certainly come in handy when you need to wipe a frozen nose or two!
Recycled Twill (100% recycled) with premium leather trim
Premium leather and water-resistant synthetic leather
WATERGUARD® waterproof, breathable, windproof
PRIMALOFT® BIO breathable and water resistant recycled microfibre (100% recycled)
Recycled fleece (100% recycled)
• Adjustable wrist strap
• Multi wrist leash
• Nose wipe
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.