Paragon Heavy Ski Socks - Children
- Product construction
- Care instructions
Say hello to your child's soon-to-be favourite pair of ski socks. Designed to go over the calf, our kids' socks are made of DRIRELEASE® certified mulesing-free Merino wool to keep their toes warm, while the mesh ventilation zones provide maximum breathability when they’re active. The heavyweight all-over cushioningmprovides superior comfort and warmth, while the extra support on the arch and ankle make these Merino wool socks the best option when it comes to skiing, playing in the snow, or any other winter activity your child feels like doing.
72% Drirelease Merino, 15% Polyester, 12% Nylon, 1% Elastane
• Extra support on arch and ankle
• Mesh ventilation zones to provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
• Heel and toe reinforcement
• Flat toe seams
• Over the calf length
- Wash in machine in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Machine wash cold
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.