Perception M/L Ski Goggles for Average Sunlight
- Product construction
These are the best ski goggles for sunny days and cloudy weather. Thanks to an average sunlight VLT (Visible Light Transmission) of 18-43% and a spherical lens that’s curved horizontally and vertically, our Perception goggles provide peripheral vision, reduced glare, and no distortion. The Optik MAX anti-fog lens treatment, gold mirror coating, and 100% UVA/UVB protection offer optimum clarity and protection at all times. These men and women’s ski goggles feature fleece-covered, dual-density foam, are compatible with ski helmets, and provide a medium/large fit for ultimate comfort. Category 2 (VLT of 32%) for average sunlight. Absolute clarity, precision, comfort, and protection.
• Medium/Large fit • Helmet compatible • 3 layers density foam with soft fleece finishing • Regular strap positioning system with silicone
• Spherical lens Curved horizontally and vertically for peripheral vision, reduced glare and no distortion • UVA/UVB 100% protection • Optik MAX Anti-fog lens treatment • Optimum clarity and protection • Gold Mirror coating
• Average sunlight (18-43%) • Sunny to cloudy days
• Multi usage goggle sock (Protection & lens wipe)
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.