RedHEAT ACTIVE Bottom Base Layer - Men
- Product construction
- Care instructions
These lightweight RedHEAT ACTIVE men's base layer bottoms live up to their name with optimal body temperature regulation. The innovative fabric of these thermal long johns incorporates carbon microcrystals that store body heat, while its microporous structure maintains breathability for maximum comfort. The RedHEAT superior moisture management of our full-length base layer pants keeps you dry during high-intensity activities such as skiing or alpine touring. Plus, with a soft waistband elastic, a gusset for mobility and comfort, and anti-friction flatlock seams, you can wear them all day, every day.
RedHEAT infused technology - 51% Polyester, 36% MaeTRX RedHEAT, 13% Elastane
• RedHEAT carbon thread technology
• Innovative temperature regulating fabric
• Superior moisture management
• Soft elastic waistband
• Gusset for mobility and comfort
• Anti-friction flatlock seams
• 4-way stretch fabric
- Machine wash cold
- Tumble dry low temperature
- Do not iron
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.