RedHEAT ACTIVE Long Bottom Base Layer - Women
- Product construction
- Care instructions
These lightweight RedHEAT ACTIVE women's base layer bottoms are ideal for skiing. Living up to their name with optimal body temperature regulation, the innovative technical fabric of these thermal long johns for women incorporates carbon microcrystals that store body heat, while their microporous structure maintains breathability for maximum comfort. The RedHEAT superior moisture management of our base layer pants keeps you dry during high-intensity activities such as skiing or alpine touring.
RedHEAT infused technology - 51% Polyester, 36% MaeTRX RedHEAT, 13% Elastane
• RedHEAT carbon thread technology
• Innovative temperature regulating fabric
• Superior moisture management
• Soft elastic waistband
• Gusset for mobility and comfort
• Anti-friction flatlock seams
• 4-way stretch fabric
- Machine wash cold
- Tumble dry low temperature
- Do not iron
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over 95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under 95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.