RedHEAT PRO Long Bottom Base Layer - Women
- Product construction
- Care instructions
These new midweight RedHEAT PRO women's base layer pants are made of innovative temperature-regulating fabric. Thanks to the Red Heat-infused technology that provides warmth, our women’s base layer is perfect for any winter sport you wish to do this season. These thermal long johns also feature ventilation zones on the back and sides, ideal for moisture management. With the addition of a gusset for better mobility and 4-way stretch fabric, this is the ideal thermal base layer for skiing in very cold weather.
RedHEAT infused technology - 86% Polyester MaeTRX RedHEAT, 14% Elastane
• RedHEAT infused technology
• 4-way stretch fabric
• Innovative temperature regulating fabric
• Soft elastic waistband
• Back and side ventilation zones for moisture management
• Gusset for mobility and comfort
• Anti-friction flatlock seams
- Machine wash cold
- Tumble dry low temperature
- Do not iron
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over 95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under 95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.