Roomy PRIMALOFT® Mittens - Children
Moisture ManagementACCU-DRI® is a moisture wicking technology that absorbs and disperses micro-droplets of humidity so that your garments dry more quickly. ACCU-DRI® is a KOMBI proprietary technology.
Fibres & YarnsPRIMALOFT® yarn are ultrafine polyester fibers designed for moisture management. It ensures the garment is fast drying, light and soft.
InsulationPRIMALOFT® GOLD microfibre insulation is the ultimate warmth-to-weight thermal efficiency. It is made of 55% post-consumer recycled fibers.
Breathability, Waterproofness, Wind protectionKOMBI proprietary WATERGUARD® membrane allows moisture to escape, serves as a barrier to keep snow and water away from your hands and protects them from the wind.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
An aptly named pair of mitts! The Roomy comes in fun colours and offers an extra-wide cuff so they’re easier to pull over jacket sleeves. With a recycled water-resistant shell, 100% recycled ACCU-DRI® moisture-wicking lining, and PRIMALOFT® GOLD + SOFTLOFT recycled insulation, this style provides comfort for your child so they can fully experience the magic of winter: build a snowman, go tobogganing with the family, spend the weekend outdoors at the cabin… and so much more!
100% recycled water-resistant and breathable polyester
Water-resistant synthetic leather
WATERGUARD® waterproof, breathable, windproof
PRIMALOFT® GOLD breathable and water resistant microfibre insulation and SOFTLOFT polyester microfibre / 80% Recycled
ACCU-DRI® moisture wicking micro-polyester / 100% Recycled
• Red thumb lining for easy guidance
• Wide cuff with secure release clip system
• Adjustable wrist strap
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.