100% MERINO Wool Liners - Women
- Product construction
- Care instructions
The perfect pair of women's glove liners for everyday use. This understated and classy style can be worn both as glove liners for added warmth, or by themselves as light gloves. Thin yet warm, they’re made of certified mulesing-free 100% Merino wool to keep your hands dry and cozy during the colder seasons. The antimicrobial properties of wool and POWERPOINT® touchscreen-compatible technology are added benefits of this must-have pair of wool gloves. Perfect for commuting to work or a day of skiing.
Certified mulesed-free merino wool - 100% Merino Wool
100% Merino Wool
• Certified mulesed-free Merino wool
• Warm and thin liner
• Naturally touch screen compatible fabric
- Machine wash cool, Water gentle
- Tumble dry low temperature
- Do not iron
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over 95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under 95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.
They didn't last long...
I was hoping they'd last, but both for men and women had holes in them before winter was over. Wjil I wear them they were warm and comfortable, even if slightly big.