100% MERINO Wool Liners - Women
- Product construction
- Care instructions
The perfect pair of women's liners for everyday use! This understated and classy style can be worn both as glove liners for added warmth, or by themselves. They’re made of certified mulesing-free 100% Merino wool to keep your hands dry and cozy so you can make the most of the colder seasons. The antimicrobial properties of wool are an added benefit of this accessory that will soon become your favourite. Enjoy your daily commutes or a day of skiing knowing you’re duly protected!
100% Merino wool
• Certified mulesed-free Merino wool
• Warm and thin liner
• Naturally touch screen compatible fabric
- Machine wash cool, Water gentle
- Tumble dry low temperature
- Do not iron
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.
They didn't last long...
I was hoping they'd last, but both for men and women had holes in them before winter was over. Wjil I wear them they were warm and comfortable, even if slightly big.