The Nano WATERGUARD® Gloves - Peewee
Moisture ManagementACCU-DRI® is a moisture wicking technology that absorbs and disperses micro-droplets of humidity so that your garments dry more quickly. ACCU-DRI® is a KOMBI proprietary technology.
InsulationULTRALOFT® is a KOMBI proprietary microfibre insulation that provides water-resistant and wind-resistant protection.
Breathability, Waterproofness, Wind protectionKOMBI proprietary WATERGUARD® membrane allows moisture to escape, serves as a barrier to keep snow and water away from your hands and protects them from the wind.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
The most versatile pair of kids' winter gloves! Perfect for all types of winter activities like playing in the snow or enjoying a day of skiing, these KOMBI gloves feature a red thumb lining and side zipper for easy on-and-off. The waterproof WATERGUARD® membrane, breathable ULTRALOFT® microfibre insulation, and moisture-wicking 100% recycled polyester ACCU-DRI® lining of these snow gloves provide all-day warmth and comfort. The Nano peewee gloves rank 3 on our warmth level scale.
Water-resistant, durable, and breathable textured polyamide
Durable and water-resistant textured synthetic leather
WATERGUARD® waterproof, breathable, and windproof PFC-free membrane
ULTRALOFT® 60% recycled, warm and breathable microfibre insulation
ACCU-DRI® 100% recycled fabric with moisture-wicking treatment - 100% Recycled Polyester
• Red thumb lining for easy guidance
• Zipper on side for an easy threading
• Wrist leash emplacement
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.