Wanderer POWERPOINT® Touch Cross-Country Mittens - Women
Our versatile, insulated gloves offer a comfortable level of warmth for a multitude of winter activities.
Moisture ManagementACCU-DRI® is a moisture wicking technology that absorbs and disperses micro-droplets of humidity so that your garments dry more quickly. ACCU-DRI® is a KOMBI proprietary technology.
InsulationULTRALOFT® is a KOMBI proprietary microfibre insulation that provides water-resistant and wind-resistant protection.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
Get active with these sleek mitts! This style lets you wander with the promise of comfort when going on a long walk in the fresh air or when getting to work on a cold morning. These 3-layer bonded softshell gloves feature ULTRALOFT® insulation, POWERPOINT® Touch technology, and a practical wrist velcro strap so you can enjoy your time outdoors. The premium leather palms add a touch of chic to this style. The Wanderer women’s mitts rank 2 on our warmth level scale.
3-layer WINDGUARD® bonded softshell with fleece backing
ULTRALOFT® warm and breathable microfibre insulation
ACCU-DRI® 100% recycled fabric with moisture-wicking treatment - 100% Recycled Polyester
• Reflective logo
• Velcro strap
• POWERPOINT® Touch
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over 95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under 95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.