GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ Balaclava - Unisex
Moisture ManagementACCU-DRI® is a moisture wicking technology that absorbs and disperses micro-droplets of humidity so that your garments dry more quickly. ACCU-DRI® is a KOMBI proprietary technology.
Breathability and wind protectionGORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ is a lightweight fabric that delivers an extremely breathable and windproof shell to keep you dry and warm.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
The most comfortable balaclava for active people. The nine-panel construction makes this style so snug, you won’t even realize you’re wearing it. With a front shell made of GORE-TEX INFINIUM™, which is windproof, breathable, and waterproof, a hood and neck made of ACTIVE WARM, a four-way stretch polyester for optimal warmth, and a mouth and nose mesh to facilitate ventilation and prevent fogging when you’re out on the slopes, it’s the perfect balaclava out there. What more could you need?
Front: GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ breathable, windproof micro-polyester with soft fleece grid backing
Back: ACTIVE WARM, 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane
• 9-panel construction
• 4-way stretch
• Mouth and nose mesh with soft grid backing to facilitate ventilation and prevent fogging
• ACCU-DRI® moisture-wicking technology
• Reflective logo
- Machine wash cool, Water gentle
- Tumble dry low temperature
- Do not iron
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.
Advertise as Active Warm 88%, does that suppose to mean it doesn't keep you warm if not active? I walk my dog twice a day, in the morning and in the late evening. It was about -7 ° C (19° F) in the morning and the Kombi P3 Full Balaclava did not keep me warm and I felt wind blowing thru the material on my head. It's not that scratch-able so you can not place the nose piece below your mouth or can't pull it back and leave around your neck. The nose and mouth ventilation seams keeps bending into my mouth making it unconformable. The sizes are s/m or m/l, come on it should be just small, medium or large.