Wonder Mittens - Children
Moisture ManagementACCU-DRI® is a moisture wicking technology that absorbs and disperses micro-droplets of humidity so that your garments dry more quickly. ACCU-DRI® is a KOMBI proprietary technology.
InsulationULTRALOFT® is a KOMBI proprietary microfibre insulation that provides water-resistant and wind-resistant protection.
Breathability, Waterproofness, Wind protectionKOMBI proprietary WATERGUARD® membrane allows moisture to escape, serves as a barrier to keep snow and water away from your hands and protects them from the wind.
- Product construction
- Care instructions
A stylish pair of mitts to keep your child comfortable this winter. The 100% recycled shell with WATERGUARD® waterproof, breathable, and windproof membrane, paired with ULTRALOFT® insulation make these versatile mitts totally comfy so your child can fully enjoy snow days, build snow forts with their friends, or help you run Sunday errands. The knit cuff adds warmth, while the red thumb lining facilitates getting ready so you can get to your favourite winter activities faster!
100% Recycled, water-resistant and breathable polyester
WATERGUARD® waterproof, breathable, windproof
ULTRALOFT® breathable microfibre / 70% Recycled
ACCU-DRI® moisture wicking micro-polyester / 100% Recycled
• Red thumb lining for easy guidance
• Reflective trims
• Knit cuff
Gloves and mitts
- Wash gently by hand in water not exceeding 40 °C
- Do not iron or press
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low temperature
All KOMBI online orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Orders over $95 will be shipped free of charge via Canada Post Expedited.
- Orders under $95 will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited. Consumers will be charged at a flat fee of $9.75, to be added automatically to the invoice plus applicable taxes.